Saturday, March 18, 2023

Goodness. Fifteen years later, and I'm back at it again. I never did get to know some proper Spanish. So many things happened to me between 2008 and 2023. I'm sure the same is of you. First of all, we had the Pandemic. Everybody, the world over, got to get in on that one. Yes, my husband and I both caught it in December of 2022. It was wretched. We did not end up in the hospital, but we were miserable. It's taken a good 3 months to get better.

Another thing that happened was I retired from my job in 2014. Even though there is less money, I am happier about it and am now writing up a storm. I've been writing short articles at Medium.com for the last year and a half. Just recently started writing the same short articles at Substack.com and almost a year ago signed up for a course on self-publishing at Publishing.com. I hope to have some books published at Amazon and, if I can, I'll leave links for them here at the Spanish blog once they are published. I hope by the summer of 2023.

Other than that? I also purchased a lifetime membership at RosettaStone.com to the tune of $175. I'm really interested in the Spanish, German and French courses. Why do I want to learn all these languages? I don't know. But, the web has brought so many of us together that, I think, being able to speak another language just makes life all that much nicer.

I'm learning about artificial intelligence art with MidJourney.com You go on Discourse to use the program. Very, very interesting. Anyway, you can try it out for free and the first 25 pictures you make are free. 

So, I will spiff up this website, make an entry once a week and see how it goes. 

Love, Pauline


No comments: